Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tissues Irritate Sick Teens Nose

  • The purpose of this is to help teens and all audiences relate to something that might have happened to them all.
  • This piece is intended for all audiences who have ever been sick with a stuffy nose.
It has been almost a week that local teenager, Adela has been suffering from a cold and her nose is becoming irritated. Today, she is looking for a solution to her problems before this irritation gets any worse.

She had been curled up in her bed for days with no signs of recuperation. Her stuffy nose had escalated to a point where she could barely breathe. She brought the box of tissues upstairs beside her bed and next to them a little trash can. The rest is history.

As the pile of used tissues accumulated in her little trash can, her nose became more and more irritated. The tissues were slowly sucking the moisture from her nose making it dry and red.

" I started calling her Rudolf because of it ! This doesn't usually happen to her though , and her colds don't last this long so I'm not sure what she will do about her nose. " commented Adela's older sister with a lack of concern.

"This could be bad. I mean real bad. I have to fix this today because it feels like my nose is about to fall off. It's still stuffy but every time a tissue touches it , it burns !!!" said Adela as she broke in tears. This reporter has not seen anything like this before. Her nose is creased and blood red. She must be going through some terrible times.

Experts say that the best solution for this type of problem is moisturized tissues that do not irritate the skin. Dr.Madeup says, " It is durable, moisturized and will take care of your nose, it dose not roughly wipe your nose but instead blankets it. this is definitely the best tissues you could buy. You can go wrong with AdPack tissues. "

Lets hope her nose cant recover from this traumatizing experience.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the concept of your blog! Its well written, and I really enjoyed reading it. I especially love how your older sister called you "Rudolf". That made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle =) I'm glad you enjoyed it .

    ReplyDelete